MedFire Innovations Sweepstakes
Rules & Regulations
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: MedFire Innovations, Inc
- Description of the Sweepstakes.
- These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern the MedFireJobs sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") which is sponsored by MedFire Innovations, Inc (“Sponsor”, “we” or “us”). The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on June 11, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM PST (the "Promotion Period").
- The Sweepstakes consists of one (1) drawing (a total of five (5) individuals will be drawn at the time of the drawing, (the “Drawing”), one for each of the total of five (5) prizes. The Promotion Period (as defined below). The individuals drawn will be drawn at random.
- For purposes of these rules, the "Promotion Period" is the period from 12:00:00 AM, PST through 11:59:59 PM, PST of the same calendar day.
The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least 18 years old when they enter. Any entrant who is less than the age of majority (a “minor”) in his/her state of residence will have to provide parental consent acceptable to us to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or be confirmed as a prize winner. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and their legal representatives, and each of their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in the same households of each) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By participating, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and by our decisions, which are final and binding in all respects.
- How to Enter.
- There is only one means of entry (each an "Entry"): the “Online Method”.
Under the Online Method, you will get one (1) Entry into the current Drawing when you complete the following three steps during the respective Promotion Period: (1) go to our website that promotes the Sweepstakes, (2) complete the Candidate Registration form by providing accurate and complete information, and (3) click “register”. NO OTHER FORMS OF ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant's Entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
- If there is a dispute as to any registration or the identity of any winner, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant/winner. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- All entries become our sole and exclusive property and will not be returned. We reserve the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
- Drawings: Selection of Winners.
- The Drawing. We will draw winners on Friday June 4, 2021 at 10:00am for the Drawing ending at Midnight on Monday May 31, 2021. Non-winning daily Entries will not be rolled over into subsequent Daily Drawings.
- Prize Drawing. On June 4, 2021, we will select five (5) Entry (“Prize Winners”) via a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period. We will also select three alternates (“Alternates”) in case the Prize Winner does not claim the Prize (see Rule 7(c)(3) below).
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning a Drawing will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during such Promotion Period. Odds of being selected as the Prize Winner will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- The Prizes. The prizes (each “Prize”) are $250 Amazon Gift Card. Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules to qualify and receive a Prize.
- The Prize. The Prize is $250.00 Amazon Gift Card. The Prize winner must comply with these Official Rules to qualify and receive the Prize.
- Contacting Winners: Conditions Applicable to Prizes. We will notify winners by e-mail and regular first-class mail using the contact information provided during Entry via the Online Method. We currently send out email notices to enhance deliverability and to make completing the Claim Form easier. We may also choose to notify winners via telephone (landline or mobile), and by submitting an Entry you consent to being contacted by telephone if you are a winner. We reserve the right to develop other means of contacting winners to increase the number of individuals who actually claim the prize. If a prospective winner supplies inaccurate contact information, he or she will forfeit the prize. If a winner is a minor (as determined based on his or her state of residence), the winner's parent/legal guardian must sign any required documents on the minor winner’s behalf. If there is a dispute regarding the individual who actually submitted an Entry, the provisions of Rule 5(c) above shall apply.
- The Prize winners will be notified by email and first-class mail. The notice (“Notice”) will contain a claim form (the “Claim Form”) to confirm the winner’s eligibility for the prize and their mailing address, provide a liability release, and the winner’s agreement to allow us to identify them by first name, first initial of last name and State and City of residence on our website (unless prohibited by law). The Claim Form must be returned within thirty (30) days of the email notice (the “Claim Period”) by facsimile, first class mail, overnight air courier or email with a scan or photo of the Claim Form. If a Daily Winner does not claim their Prize within the Claim Period and in conformance with the procedures specified above, the Prize may go un-awarded.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted in the manner provided above. After being contacted, the Prize Winner must execute and return within Claim Period the Claim Form and an IRS Form W-9, both of which will be included as attachments to the notification. We are required to file a Form W-9 with the IRS to report the Prize received by the Prize Winner. The Claim Form, Form W-9 and an unredacted photograph/photocopy/scan of a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport (to confirm the identity of the Prize Winner) must be returned within the Claim Period by email, facsimile, first class mail or overnight air courier. We accept photos of the required documents sent from a smartphone via email.
- If the potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted within the Claim Period or if contacted, the Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Claim Form, the Form W-9 and unredacted photo identification within the Claim Period using the procedures specified above, the potential Prize Winner will be disqualified. In that event, Sponsor will contact the first Alternate who will be awarded the Prize if he/she complies with the claim procedures specified above. If the first Alternate does not comply and claim the Prize, the Sponsor will contact the second Alternate and if he/she does not comply and claim the Prize, the Sponsor will contact the third Alternate. If none of the three (3) Alternates complies with the claim procedures and claims the Prize, the Prize will go un-awarded.
- Prizes may not be substituted, assigned, or transferred, except with our permission.
- General Conditions.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes. In that event, we reserve the right to award the applicable Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment and conduct the Prize drawing in accordance with Rule 6(b) above from among all Entries received at the time of termination. We reserve the right in our discretion to disqualify any individual we find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage our Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Our failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of our receipt. Use of any automated program, bot or other means to enter will result in disqualification.
By accepting any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold us harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Except in the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of a Sweepstakes prize constitutes winner's consent to our use of winner's name (first name and first initial of last name), address (city and state), likeness, voice and/or quotation for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability.
We shall not be responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or inaccurate transcription of entry information; (b) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected entries; (c) any technical or human error or unauthorized human intervention which may occur in the processing of Sweepstakes entries or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property including to an entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from our website, regardless of whether we or a third party prepared the material and regardless of whether the material is connected to our website by a hypertext link.
The Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver provision included in these “Official Rules” section 17, shall apply to disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and these Rules. The provision includes a mandatory arbitration provision. YOU AND WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR A MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION BROUGHT AGAINST US.
You also agree that: (i) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (ii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Data Collection.
- Winner's List/Official Rules.
You can obtain a list of winners and/or a printed copy of the Official Rules by clicking here. Please indicate in your request whether you want the winner’s list and/or the Official Rules and how you want them delivered: email or United States Postal Service. If you request email delivery, then please provide your email address and if you request USPS delivery, please provide your mailing address.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY US, ANY SWEEPSTAKES, SUBMISSIONS AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, PRIZES, SWEEPSTAKES, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, REWARDS, SWEEPSTAKES, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, SWEEPSTAKES, PRIZES, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, SWEEPSTAKES, PRIZES, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR CONTENT IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, EMAIL MESSAGES AND ANY OTHER PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS IN RELATION TO THE SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, SWEEPSTAKES, PRIZES, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, SWEEPSTAKES, PRIZES, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR CONTENT, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third-parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any emails, transmissions, posts, and the like that may be on a Site, we assume no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on a Site.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF A SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR PARENT, OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING A SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF A SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. MOREOVER, YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF A SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH USE OF A SITE. IF YOU RELY ON THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH A SITE NEITHER WE NOR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, THIRD-PARTY VENDORS, FACILITIES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OR OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY: (A) AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR TRANSACTION PROVIDED THEREBY, OR (B) THAT THE SITES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, OR (C) THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS RELATED TO THE SITES WILL BE CORRECTED. WE ALSO DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES OR THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE CONTENT IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third-party due to or arising out of: (i) your use of a Site, any service provided by us, any Sweepstakes, UGC or Content; (ii) your breach of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) your violation of any rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property right; or (iv) any deceptive, threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your email communications or other submissions to a Site.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
If you have a dispute concerning any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, the Service, the Content or a Site, you should first contact customer support on our Sites. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer during this process. If we provide you with a final written settlement offer and you don't accept it, or we can't otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in the county where you live by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration online by following the instructions at https://apps.adr.org/webfile/.
If we have a dispute, we will submit our dispute for resolution by arbitration before the AAA in San Diego, CA. If either party files for arbitration, it will be conducted in accordance with the then current AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute including any claim that all or any part of the Terms & Conditions, including this provision, are unenforceable. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our final written settlement offer, we will pay all AAA filing, administration and arbitrator fees. If you retained an attorney to represent it in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys’ fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. For claims you bring of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. The arbitrator may award any form of individual or equitable relief, including injunctive relief. Any award will be final and conclusive to the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Although under some laws we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we agree that we will not seek such an award from you. You and your attorneys are not required to keep the results of the arbitration confidential. This provision shall not be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against us and/or our employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in such a suit. These Terms & Conditions do not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of this Arbitration/Dispute Resolution Provision by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first access a Site.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION BROUGHT AGAINST US, ANY PERSON RELATED TO US OR A SERVICE PROVIDER USED BY US TO PROVIDE THE SITES OR THE SERVICE.